The ST Powered Sweeper is designed to sweep and collect grass, leaves, litter and horse manure behind a compact or small tractor up to 50HP. When sweeping on grass areas such as paddocks it has the added advantage of lightly scarifying the turf.
- PTO driven sweeper with collection hopper.
- Requires atractor with 540 rpm power take off.
- Standard machine is trailed using the drawbar and is fitted with manual tip hopper.
- Hydraulic tipping hopper is optional and requires one double acting auxiliary service on the tractor.
- 3 point linkage mounting is optional.
- Gearbox and chain transmission.
- Floating linkage allows sweeper to follow ground contours.
| Model|| Working Width|| Overall Width|| HP Required|| Weight|| Hopper Capacity|
| ST120|| 1.2m|| 1.5m|| 15-30|| 147kg|| 600 litres|
| ST150|| 1.5m|| 1.8m|| 20-40|| 170kg|| 750 litres|
The horse power required is a guide to the size of tractor required. 3 point linkage mounted versions will require a larger tractor than standard versions as the full weight of the sweeper is taken by the tractor.
- Hydraulic tip
- 3 point linkage mounted.
- Gulley Brush