Sovema TE Topper
The TE Topper is a single bladed rotary mower designed for maintenance of paddocks and rougher grass areas which are not mown on a regular basis. It is a simple low maintenance machine as there are no drive belts to tension or rotor hubs to grease.
- Suitable for use on grass and light scrub. Ideal for paddocks.
- Single rotor with swinging tip blades.
- Gear drive - no belts.
- Rear roller (rear wheel option).
- Over-run clutch on PTO shaft.
- Rear wheel in lieu of roller
|Model||Working Width||Overall width||Weight||HP Required|
|TE 100||1.0m 40"||1.06m 42"||135||12-30|
|TE 130||1.3m 51"||1.36m 53"||170||16-30|
|TE 150||1.5m 60"||1.55m 61"||200||20-35|