The MTZ Rotary Harrow is designed to create a fine level seedbed whilst working at shallower depths. It will produce a tilth whilst working only 25mm deep if required. It is engineered for use by contractors, local authorities and other commercial users.
- Rotary Harrow for creating a fine, level seedbed.
- Suitable for tractors from 12hp to 40hp.
- Lightweight, robust design and low power consumption - larger machines can be handled by smaller tractors.
- High speed, contra-rotating rotors (each with 2 tines) spaced at only 135mm to give a fine tilth.
- All rotors are gear driven and are mounted on 2 widely spaced bearings for long life and quiet running.
- All drive components in oil filled trough - low maintenance.
- Fully adjustable depth control.
- Complete with rear roller and front levelling bar.
- Optional seeder unit has positive chain drive from rear roller and remote seed shut-off lever.
- Seeder Unit SMG 135. 60 litres hopper capacity
- Seeder Unit SMG 150. 68 litres hopper capacity
- Seeder unit SMG 170. 80 litres hopper capacity
- Crumbler roller in lieu of mesh roller
|Model||Working Width||Overall Width||Weight Kg||HP Required|