BS Side Arm Flail
The BS Side Arm Flail Mowers are designed for commercial use by contractors for verge mowing and hedge cutting but are also suitable for private estate maintenance.
- Suitable for grass and hedge cutting on banks & verges and for general estate maintenance.
- Designed for tractors up to 60 HP.
- Models BS 72 and BS82 have a bi-directional cutting head and will cut either side of the tractor. The arm moves from side to side hydraulically.
- Self contained hydraulic system driven from tractor PTO.
- Rotor speed 3000 rpm
- 4 lever control (3 lever on BS62) with the option of electric control.
- Folds tightly behind tractor. Particularly useful when working in areas with restricted access such as canal towpaths.
- Tractor fitting kit including mesh guarding.
- Cutter bar head 1.2m
- 1.0m head option on BS72/82
| Model|| Flail Width|| Reach|| Weight|| HP Required|
| BS62|| 70cm|| 2.6m|| 265kg|| 15-35|
| BS72|| 80cm|| 3.0m|| 280kg|| 20-45|
| BS82|| 80cm|| 4.3m|| 535kg|| 35-60|